View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 00:03   #293
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Double Standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
I'm sorry. I was so wrong in assuming my alliance was being brought into disrespute when it was indicated as being 'favoured' within the rules more so than others in the original post of this very thread.

Perhaps I've got a weird seperate internet to you all - an internet run by 1up Command itself where we see obvious things the rest of you cretins can't - or perhaps you're all just a bunch of people who are arguing for the simple sake of arguing.

Tomkat referenced 1up in his initial post, he chose to bring 1up by name into the debate and since the reference puts that said alliance name into a light that I do not deem 'good', I take that as a sign of attack, through words and PR, against my alliance. If any of you want to debate that, then fine, go ahead, knock yourself out.

Posting against 1up is something I consider anti-1up and if you wish, you can switch 1up for Fury, and it's something I've done from day one on these boards - and been praised for.
So Zhil you and the rest of 1up dont want examples to problems provided if that example would be 1up BUT as a group your more than willing to neg rep me (and no doubt others) when we dont provide examples to back claims up. In such cases your also willing to throw the prove it demands around.

You cant have it both ways, either you happy to be used as examples when making points on issues or you dont want examples used at all. You cant however as an alliance demand examples to make points acceptable but only if its not 1up
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew