View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 00:00   #291
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Double Standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
1up are abusing the rules and the nature of the limits
I believe you have become confused.
1up are accused of having abused the limits last round via accounts which were sitting there doing nothing- Something i might add which was pre-approved by the pateam of that round before it was done from what ive been able to gather.
exilition are accused of it this round via covert op planets which are out of tag - something which as far as i know was not pre-approved and actually causes quantifiable damage to targets; something that merely sitting in an tag to obfuscate score does not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
You are the one who;s trying to twist it into an mindless anti 1up rant just like you, angryduck and idler have tried to twist things I have said in the past into mindless anti 1up statements.
Its like you just want a fight and if a thread doesnt have that ability your drag it off topic or twist words to start one just so you can feel all high and mighty when you pretty much 'bully' people into just agreeing as fighting a mob just isnt worth the hassle
It started off that way and hasnt really improved as the thread has went on. the wording of the original post, as well as it being in ad initially didnt help. You cant exactly blame *only* the 1up posters for it now and ignore the rest who contributed to it too.