View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2006, 23:56   #288
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Double Standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
He doesnt have to provide other examples, he could post 50 examples or he could post 1 example and it doesnt make his point any less valid. 1up are abusing the rules and the nature of the limits and are being allowed to as for some strange reason their actions are the ones that are considered ok even though they are support planets. A support planet is a support planet, it gives an advantage that an alliance shouldnt be possible be it out of tag cov opers, scanners, def whores, additional members ect ect .
So because 1up plays within the rules it is proof that they had the rules changed to fit what they do... brilliant Wakey.

Quote:
You are the one who;s trying to twist it into an mindless anti 1up rant just like you, angryduck and idler have tried to twist things I have said in the past into mindless anti 1up statements. Its like you just want a fight and if a thread doesnt have that ability your drag it off topic or twist words to start one just so you can feel all high and mighty when you pretty much 'bully' people into just agreeing as fighting a mob just isnt worth the hassle
Nobody has to twist anything, Tomkat said in clear english that this was about 1up being treated differently than other alliances. I quoted the exact sentance several times, but let me know if you need me to quote it again.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse