View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2006, 23:54   #287
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Double Standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
That also made me 'lol'. Clearly I am responsible for the demise of the game. I apologise to one and all.
The community as a unit is as resonable as anyone for the games demise. Too many people on these forums continually moan about lack of players in the game but refuse to acknowledge the problems lower down in the game or the fact that their elitist attitudes both in game and on thes forums are a problem.

Perhaps if people like yourself werent so eager to roll out the trusted soundbites such as "If you cant keep members its your own fault" and actually tool a minute to look further down the rankings and saw the problems they faced and actually did something to help them and thus help the game by providing a healthy entry point this game would be a place where Jolt would be wise to spend advertising money. As it is they must roll around in laughter everytime one of you guys suggests throwing money at the game as who would spend money on this community that is so uninviting and unhelpful
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew