View Single Post
Unread 20 Nov 2014, 03:52   #320
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Round 59 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I left Spore cus they took in a Shaz, even with my anti vouch, even though Zhil claims that he did the right decision on letting her into Spore, most of his HCs afterwards said that she is a journeyman(or journeywoman) who did not have Spores best intetion in mind.
I wish you would stop blatantly lying on these forums. It does you nor Rainbows any favours.

The entire Spore command (As in the Spore High Council) was happy with shaz as a member. You're talking complete rubbish that most of my HC's said otherwise. Forest, Bashar, Killghost and SnowSeal all agreed with me on on not kicking shaz based on you not liking her.

You have a rather disappointing habit of pretending you know more than you actually do and trying to make it seem like I was 'incorrect' (Your wording is indicative of the belief I was wrong with use of the word 'claim' etc).

Stop deluding yourself that there was some great struggle in Spore against my leadership when the Spore High Council was strongly in agreement with my decisions.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote