View Single Post
Unread 2 Nov 2014, 17:12   #76
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice
Re: Round 59 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS View Post
The level of amusement in this thread keeps increasing, keep up the good work peeps

On todays amusive news, BF targeted Rainbows by hitting 5 of their planets and now Rainbows wants to defeat the only colour that isn't even a colour, it's the lack of it. Also the non-aggression agreements that mean a block are now focusing on hitting ND because they really deserve it, they have successfully landed at least 3 attacks this round and are definitely the strongest competitor for winning everything (Personally, I'd love them to win, I like quite a few of their players). On the eastern front of these massive block-nap-wars, the brazilians are still losing pods to some Bob-the-farmer and having planets closed, but somehow not a single brazilian planet has been closed, the suspicions about a mysterious fifteenth party of these apocalyptical wars supporting the side that created them continue to dwell uncontrolled. *** BEEB *** THIS JUST IN *** BEEB *** We've just heard from foreign correspondents that Norton airlines has successfully landed an aeroplane without destroying itself and everything on its way, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused for the passengers.
We've also received information that Hunter wants Cardi SKd by third party as he himself is currently not in a position to do so, please report your volunteers to our global headquarters, or Hunter, or anyone that might want to listen.

That's all from the news today, we wish you a good day. And there's no weather today either, it never pours when it rains.
I think it was only 4 as one was taken off the raid ...

and you forgot the sports brief
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote