View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 23:58   #36
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Gifts for Wimmins

Ok, I've decided to resurrect this thread, as I'm attempting to order my other half some roses.

Did roses suddenly become worth their ****ing weight in gold? A dozen white roses, £45. Are you having a ****ing bubble? £15 no problem, £45 go **** yourself.

Its not like I want them delivered, I'm more than capable of handing over a bunch of roses myself, its not as if you need a ****ing degree in engineering and 3 years of on the job training to hand somebody a bunch of ****ing roses. I think I'll even be capable of putting them into a ****ing vase too if I put in some real effort.