View Single Post
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 19:11   #64
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: R there allready ideas for blocks???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
I wonder why you still bother Sonnen, you know Kj will nag about it on and on like about r7 Fang.
Its his weak spot and ofc he will claim fang never planned to ally anyone.
Tho most ppl know the fact EET didnt exist before Fang approached ToT/Eclipse in an attempted to make ET-F (this was 1 month before the round started if not longer).
After various incidents both Eclipse and ToT stated they dont want to go with Fang. As a result we saw a lengthy board campaign about EET to demonise Eclipse and ToT. A rumor spread before any serious talks with Ely were held. Ely joined short after our side and formed the final agreement. Seeing Fangs earlier attempts to demonise us we also agreed to keep informations about our deals low and to deny it without publically going into the topic. A strategy which worked well for us, eventho i believe noone in the political branch of pa was surprised or did not know about it anyways. Yet the desired effect, of not giving Fang the opportunity to paint us black or to push us in a corner worked out.
Fang on the otherhand, according to all known sources wasnt "unbusy" themself, maintaining a variety of deals themself.
So debating this whole is quiet moot and a thing of the past since the outcome is well known to all sides.
Do you actually believe what you're saying? So this is all MY bad? Eclipse didn't do a SINGLE thing wrong? If you wanna have credibility, then STATE THE FACTS, don't let out the mistakes you made. Yes Focht, during those negotiations EVEN you made mistakes which you still cannot admit to I guess.

Again, and PLZ DO QUOTE ME ON THIS FOR ETERNITY, I NEVER said I wanted to go solo. Period. Don't say I didn't, just don't lie about it cause I never planned to go solo r10.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote