View Single Post
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 00:31   #53
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: How to dump your girlfriend in 3 easy steps (for pig!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
So i read this thread at work and found it quite entertaining. So much so that I grabbed the post and aimed it to a couple of buddies at work. They all found it amusing also but then the strange looks started. Turns out they had been aiming each other discussing what kind of person I really was and what kind of sick forums I read. All this due to.... to Tomkats siggie

Is it wrong that when my boss said "There's no I in Team" today, I immediately thought of his signature.
Though I couldn't remember who's it was, I was quite tempted to say it.
Then I could have started a thread "How to get fired from your job in 3 easy steps (for Tomkat)"