View Single Post
Unread 11 Jul 2007, 13:19   #1
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
Gauging Interest

I'm just curious on how many peeps are out there still checking this place once week, month, year, etc in the hope something will come up and bring back the good old days.....

*Loses self in nostalgia*

Anyway, main reason is I've got a concept worked out for a new RP. Don't get me wrong, this isn't just another spur of the moment thing like my previous failed attempts - I've put some serious thought into this. I have a good (so says I anyway) backstory and setting worked out, I've figured out in my minds eye how it'll play out and how I will run it and more importantly I've got a simple yet effective technique in place this time around (I hope).

It'll be along the lines of a medieval setting, where you run a kingdom (or whatever you decide to call it) and so forth but it should play out to something which I'm aiming will have a LH/rommey type feel to it. Stats will run in the background but you'll have a lot of freedom in what you do. I'll reveal more later...

The important thing is it'll be a slow progressional thing to take into account the fact that no one here has as much time as they used to, so hopefully people will actually be able to participate without putting there work/studies/lovelife/musing in jeopardy. Also it'll be setup where anyone can join at anytime and similarly should someone leave it will not kill the thread. In theory all I need is at least one person to progress (as playing with myself ain't all that fun.... well, not in this sense ).

So yeah, I know that doesn't sound like much but that is because this is just to let you know I have something in the works. I am going ahead with this, it is simply a matter of when and with how many people.

So yeah - questions and expressions of interest/distaste: fire away.

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote