Thread: Real-Time PA
View Single Post
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 19:05   #18
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Real-Time PA

I agree with the "Launching at tick 234 at eta 7" thing - it confuses me too, especially after waking up at 4am in the morning. I found myself having to check on the overview to ensure I landed at the right ticktime etc.

But the "breaking ticks into 6 stages" isn't a good idea, in my opinion. I like being able to log on quickly and easily at the beginning of a tick to see how I did. I don't want to be sitting at my computer, waiting for each initiative to occur. What's the point of seeing them all anyway - you know once you land what the total outcome will be (by using a bcalc).