View Single Post
Unread 5 Jul 2015, 08:24   #176
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough
Re: Second half of the round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden View Post
I wasnt party to the ptargetting thing and me and my bg which was basically 1/5 of Rogues barely took part on any raid versus you guys because quite frankly they were a stupid diversion.

I was the one who chose that Asc attack you spoke of... and I was the one who went to the pub and came back to find out that we were ptargetting an alliance who had no forts and essentially couldnt be beaten no matter how strong unless we nailed you 1 or 2 planets at a time... which for an alliance who had done relatively minor harm to us compared to others was a waste.

Thus we only attacked on perhaps 3 or 4 occasions. and considering we used to book between 5 and 8 targets between us, put a dent in what damage Rogues could do to you.

Thus the comment on "bored"

You are however correct. Rogues wasnt ready to jump into the arena when it meant getting hit by 5 alliances... tbh we could cover 1-2 okayish, but 3 made us start to crack... 5... well 5 flattened us.

My suggestion was to say screw defence and go all out attack with 120-150 fleets a night, so that it would make covering them difficult for the DC's so that while we may not be keeping our roids... we would be screwing with our enemies sleep... It wasnt ignored... it was chickened out on hours before launch.

Anyways this round has been interesting for medium sized alliances but as a whole its been wasted on pissing contests. (Hell the whole Rogue-HR thing was stupid, we hit them... they hit us back... so we hit harder and on and on)

Note: I have had absolutely minimal input on any Rogue political stuff(My views tend to be on the aggressive side and thus wasnt really productive.) Thus I base my views upon what we were told by our HC, who while over enthusiastic have little reason to lie to us.

Doubt we'd ever get 120-150 fleets a night out attacking. To many people in Rogues who play abc pa for that.

Also, good point that fl didn't feel the need to join in.

However, I think it was very naive of our HC's to put faith in Zhil, a man with strong ties to certain allies
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote