View Single Post
Unread 5 Jul 2015, 06:33   #173
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Re: Second half of the round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
Strange comment - "bored"

You had a raid up showing you were hitting ascendancy, then switched to ptarget of p3ng. At that point we changed our raid to hit your gals. If I hadn't have seen your raid we wouldnt have reacted that night. I assume what really happened was that you got bashed by a few alliances, decided you wanted to "nub roid" and then thought "hmmm why not just ptarget some "nubz" to boost morale".

I honestly believe you didn't realise we would put up any form of fight. You assumed it would be a walk over with your cr fleets (your build strategy is terrible btw you should have listened to krypton). When 50+ players couldn't hold down a tag with 35 at the time, you were the ones losing morale. Infact one of the nights as krypton suggested you switched to hitting p3ng and some of their gal mates, we gained 1.2k roids from you that day, which was another fail move strategically. P3ng had 0 to lose by hitting rogues after you made the first move to hit us. We could have continued for the rest of the round as it was macen that came to me stating how you were done and wanted to make peace, not us.

Your e-dick isn't as big as you think and if anything rogues has proven to be another mid-tier wannabe alliance. If you want respect you fight with the big boys and make a difference. You lost your way this round when you backed down from two nights of incoming whilst trying to support ult. As agar3s mentioned, HR got the balls when it comes to fighting above their weight when they dont need to even be in the fight to start with.
I wasnt party to the ptargetting thing and me and my bg which was basically 1/5 of Rogues barely took part on any raid versus you guys because quite frankly they were a stupid diversion.

I was the one who chose that Asc attack you spoke of... and I was the one who went to the pub and came back to find out that we were ptargetting an alliance who had no forts and essentially couldnt be beaten no matter how strong unless we nailed you 1 or 2 planets at a time... which for an alliance who had done relatively minor harm to us compared to others was a waste.

Thus we only attacked on perhaps 3 or 4 occasions. and considering we used to book between 5 and 8 targets between us, put a dent in what damage Rogues could do to you.

Thus the comment on "bored"

You are however correct. Rogues wasnt ready to jump into the arena when it meant getting hit by 5 alliances... tbh we could cover 1-2 okayish, but 3 made us start to crack... 5... well 5 flattened us.

My suggestion was to say screw defence and go all out attack with 120-150 fleets a night, so that it would make covering them difficult for the DC's so that while we may not be keeping our roids... we would be screwing with our enemies sleep... It wasnt ignored... it was chickened out on hours before launch.

Anyways this round has been interesting for medium sized alliances but as a whole its been wasted on pissing contests. (Hell the whole Rogue-HR thing was stupid, we hit them... they hit us back... so we hit harder and on and on)

Note: I have had absolutely minimal input on any Rogue political stuff(My views tend to be on the aggressive side and thus wasnt really productive.) Thus I base my views upon what we were told by our HC, who while over enthusiastic have little reason to lie to us.