View Single Post
Unread 5 Jul 2015, 00:25   #171
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Second half of the round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden View Post
Yeah but you know me, ive always been a vindictive b*stard lol and to me if someone roids us, we hit them right back and show them that we will take back our stuff if we can... and if we cant we will be a nuisance. BF raided us several times and we ignored it and were given the Ascendancy promise of "soon, be patient."

This is total crap. It was -me- that did all negotiations and talks with Rogues. Not once did I promise we would hit BlackFlag. Not a single time. The only comment even -close- that is when me and Reaper spoke about Ultores and when I said Ultores weren't clos to needing help. Reaper found the comment curious and whether it meant I was considering helping Ultores. My reply was "I wouldn't dismiss it."

Not once did Ascendancy promise Rogues we would hit BlackFlag nor was it a condition for the agreement between Rogues/Ascendancy/Faceless.

Mz already has put forward exactly what happened. It was nothing that Ascendancy did. Our deal between Asc/Rogues/Faceless was as Mz explained and Rogues didn't uphold it's end. Worse, it broke the golden rule for us to remain independent for the war and went to support Ultores without discussion with either Asc or Faceless. As Mz said, we took that as a sign that our agreement was over.

Rogues weren't in the least backstabbed, so if their actions right now are trying to be justified as that, then it's totally incorrect and whoever has told you this has misinformed you.

I'd hold far more respect for Rogues if they were hitting Ascendancy just because they are supporting Ultores as their allies rather than some made up story that is completely untrue.

[Edit - For those wondering why Faceless and Ascendancy would even hit Rogues - it was to enforce our neutrality to both sides. Rogues were seen as being linked to Asc/Faceless so when they went to openly support Ultores, we ran the risk of CT/BF believing we had done so. We gal raided some Rogues to then prove we had no part in Rogues choice to help Ultores and that our neutrality remained. I personally felt more sorry for Rogues as I had warned them to remain neutral. If Rogues had remained so, the round could be very different now]

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony

Last edited by Zh|l; 5 Jul 2015 at 00:31.
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote