Thread: Leadership
View Single Post
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 12:56   #53
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Leadership

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
lol the merge is 6 persons.. look at numbers we are still only at around 60 peeps, while other allies had 80..
But you see, had those 80 all been counted in the score, you may not have won. I'm doing the calculations as I write this reply so the answer will be as shocking for you as it is for me!

BTW, I feel the need to say here that regardless of what the outcome is, this cannot really be trusted. I know that as someone not counted towards ND's score I decided not to attack after tick 500 and just send 3 defence fleets a day. Had my score counted I would have kept on trucking.

25535454 score difference between eX and ND at the end of the round.
15 members difference.

1702363 score difference per member.

Pre-end-round-suicide I was actually 1700k score.

Of course there were probably a few who kept going anyway and some who just completely quit. Given that I spent most of the round with less than 50 roids I'm going to assume I actually had alot less value than my colleagues and that I was nearer the bottom of the discounted members. As such I believe that ND would have still beaten you if all members were counted for score. I understand that your win was legal, and you were the only alliance that deserved it, and I do seriously applaud you for that.

Just stop saying you won with less members. Sure, you had less fleets, but for what actually counted on the day you had as many as we did.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote