View Single Post
Unread 8 Dec 2015, 21:12   #24
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Prelaunch(again)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
@ B-Butcher if you really want to scrap prelaunch successfully you really need to push alternative ways/cultures that will stop the 1am-6am launch window (remember players follow the path of least resistance) and make attacks/defence more 24/7 and the only times I have seen this happen is when 2+ alliances go toe to toe and really compete for rank... As NAPtarion stands there is little incentive for players to break the current mold.

(rounds like r40 CT v APP was a prime example of warring 24/7) this also required more creative BCing during the day (launching fleetcatches and hitting defenders with fleet out etc) again envolves breaking the Mold.

Examples of Carrots to induce more war could be Alliance Golden Roids, daytime bonus XP, Rank mining bonuses, have more agressive ship stats, <community insert ideas here> etc
But alliances need better incentives to war, once this is done it creats a 24/7 enviroment and then Prelaunch can be Phased out.
Im not sure if you are still playing, and IIRC the last time i played with you, you said you would never come back to the game
Im not looking for options to "scrap prelaunch", im looking for options to make it less effective.
Alliances will always go for the "most effectivce" way to attack, and perhaps a change to PL will move this game from a 1-6am game to a 24/7 game(wich i seriously doubt with the current size of the active playerbase).

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote