View Single Post
Unread 28 Aug 2006, 23:54   #5
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Thanks for the alliancefund and ingame scanners!

Well, I had another thread asking for suggestions on improvements to the system. I'm not 100% happy with the setup of either, though they both obviously work, as does the tax system. The limit on donations can be bad, and the "min resource level" could do with some tweaking (we really need a box to set if you want to take resources out of the fund or not but when I tried to add one it broke the page, so back to the drawing board!)

The alliance tax system could be slightly simpler. Hopefully, if I have time, Round 20 will see me adding something else [not 100% sure what yet] to the alliance system. Partly it probably depends on what I learn on my MSc course :P