View Single Post
Unread 19 Jul 2007, 14:37   #11
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 23 scangalaxies -lets make them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
What is the disadvantages?
You didn't answer my question.

I'll answer yours, though.

Disadvantages:
  • Scanners aren't really part of the game. They're stuck in their own little galaxy and don't get to enjoy the war-side of the game at all.
  • Scanners can't spread the word of #transcendancy by being spread across the universe.
  • Lack of resources - in a bigger gal, gal members might donate to them.
  • Intel - Scanners being spread across the universe allows the intel database to grow.
  • Community - Scanners aren't going to be able to meet/help new players if they're all stuck in one galaxy.