View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 13:39   #16
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Freeganism (or something)

I've done that lot's of times, it's a great way to get free food! It's just about finding the right places, and the best places (In my experience) are the expensive food-chains or stores, and the so-called "immigrant" shops. Sealed food can hold for long, and sometimes they throw out whole loads beacause of one fault. I found a dumpster full of rasins that held for more then a year, and found out later they had been throw out since one of the packs had a tear in the outer-seal. The western world's garbage is a nice place to scavenge..

Of course, dumpster diving is about more then food! You can get clothes, cell phones, televisions, or about any other common thing. Normal people throw out so much usefull and still working stuff it's sickening.

There is, however, one big problem with dumpster-diving, and it's the law. It's ****ing sick, but you are not allowed to look throught what other people have thrown out and take with you what you want. So, it's smart to be ninjas like JJ and his pals, but hey, don't care about the cameras if you have a mask on.

Dante, was it Profane Exsistence by any chance? I think I read a article like that in that zine a while ago..
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote