View Single Post
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 03:29   #1
HellKicker
Fook Yu

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough
ROCK is sitting out a round

ROCK is one of the oldest alliances in the PA universe, and we date back from round 4. Our founding roots even further; back down to round 2. As most alliances, we have had our ups and downs, with good periods and bad periods. All good things come to an end they say. Replace "end" with pause, and it'll fit ROCK for r26.

It is my unpleasant job to inform the pa community that ROCK will not play PA:R26 actively/as a serious alliance.

The main reason for this is because we lack the required command team, who are all about to fail their exams and drop out of uni. Those of us that aren't in that situation, are either busy with work/family, or have a really really big credit card bill that needs to be worked off :P

We will be back for Round 27, and we aim for it to be ROCKs best round throughout PA history. In advance, i'd like to pre-declare war on nox/jen/tof for poaching members like fk :P

ROCK will by no means close down, only slumber; Our tag will still be open for all that wants to idle/play, and our forums+website will be kept going. The community aspect will contineue to thrive, especially with our upcoming UK Meet early this summer. Also, if things turn out the way i want them to, we will have a open arbiter available to earlier members.

I am very much looking forward to kick some Wakey/Night-Sky ass in r27, it's gonna be loads of fun! But until then, i hope the PA community will welcome lonely ROCKers seeking refuge!

Best of luck to everyone for R26!

On behalf of the ROCK High Council,
HellKicker

Edit: alcohol madness