View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2009, 21:38   #429
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: An open message to Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart View Post
hmmm also I was questioning the 40+ fleets thrown at a planet to take 833 roids in relation to the insignificant value knock down it had on me. They killed nothing, bar the roids they took, which, as is being debated, at this point in the round roids might not be all that significant.
Roids are value.. So say 40 fleets for 800 roids, Ascendancy has 300 available to them so thats 1 fleet equal 20 roids thats 6000 a night + all the launch recalls on Conspiracy lets saying totallying a possible of 8000 roids, so I'd say thats a good effort because Ascendancy def is generally pretty good giving CT a lower roid gain ration, and the fact CT try and hit other targets then Asc which in my opinion is crazy.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote