View Single Post
Unread 1 Jul 2014, 18:59   #432
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
But don't try to justify cowards with false facts MM. You cant hit us alone so you need spore and ND. (Btw ive been told that ND gal mates cant defend against BF and spore incoming...) so Yes.. your fully coordinating.
I am not sure I would call it cowardly, as frankly it is sensible. While I don't think they needed to fight p3n if they were going to do it then the sensible course is to have more than one alliance do so (though I would have thought that it was BF joining Spore rather than the other way around). It is the best way to quickly defeat an alliance (when that alliance is not Ult anyway!) If BF had fought p3n one on one surely it would have been a much more drawn out affair which would make it much easier for Ult to catch BF.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote