View Single Post
Unread 1 Oct 2015, 23:28   #71
Bram

Bram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to behold
Re: Inc stats discussion pos R63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
not using data directly from official Planetarion elements such as dumps, rather you're scanning the universe. This means your stats can't be used as accurate data in this debate.
(Oh changing your post after I already quoted it and replied to it.. - how nice of you)

Anyway, your new edit is a fail.

My very first sentence:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram View Post
The following is based on data about fleet launches provided by the PA team.
Let me repeat myself again:

The raw data based on which the 'inc-breakdown' is created was provided by the PA team.
The raw data based on which the 'number of incs per day' is created was provided by the PA team.
And once more: the raw data based on which all this was created was not obtained by scanning the universe

Did we constantly N scan the universe? No we did not.
Our scanners did news scan the universe the last 8-9 days tho;
What we did do during the round was occasianlly news scan some alliances..

News scans on Black Flag were done on several ocassions for several reasons:
  • seeing how much incs they really had (since their claims have proven not to be trustworthy in the past);
  • seeing who Black Flag was hitting and with how many fleets/waves.

When we were hitting Faceless and/or p3nguins we also did a news scans them. This to see how many fleets actually launched and by who (and seeing how this corresponded with the targets that were claimed).

Does any of this matter? Nope since that data was NOT used in my first posts.
That data was only used later as an additional source to also show the inc count was 150 and not 210 as shown in the screenshot.

Why it shows 210 in the screenshot is something I can not answer. Bug in PA? Photsohop?
Bram is offline   Reply With Quote