View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2006, 07:49   #39
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Grammar/spelling: what really annoys you?

Mine have already been mentioned. Misspelling of ridiculous, lack of capitalisation, use of the word 'innit' and people not noticing when language has evolved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
The only thing that annoys me is this 'leet-speak' with things like 'u r'
I wouldn't say that was symptomatic of "leet speak" - that's AOL speak, if it's anything. Leet speak is more to do with "hax0rs", "b0xen", "pwning n00bs" and so forth. In the early days of leet speak on bulletin boards, I doubt anyone would get away with writing "u r". If anything, writing in leet was more effort, not less.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote