View Single Post
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 23:57   #27
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light
Re: free round and the turd starts again !

Hmm was nos-net really bad for being dossed? I honestly cant remember lol, seemed pretty stable from what I recall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
Increased playerbase during free round are just another urban myth.
Ill take your word on that;P

Quote:
Angels were a top10 alliance since round12, we never used a private server. Some other top20 alliances use private server and get DoS attack, therefore the chances of top20 alliances to get attack are technically higher than ours. I demand you revise this theory of yours.
Every theory has a few holes here n there, well, thats my theory anyway ;P

But anyway, i think in general the theory i posted about is a fair assement of alliances & their tech over the rounds. So i demand you widen your theory of my theory ffs \o/

Quote:
She could know only if there was Server log to confirm them. I would also include them in the thread next time, just to make sure i look proffessional and not ranting/crying about the situation.
This is AD man, what you expecting, Alliance Tech 101?:P

Quote:
To me it seemed another witchunt. A quest after some kind of ghost or myth. I am usually a sceptic person, i demand proof in order to believe.
Pardon me if I am a little bit harsh on you, It just seems wrong to assume such thing in public when you offer very little proof.
It was just an opinion, is it wrong for somebody to voice their thoughts on certain issues based on their experiences? If this is assuming in public, then would I be wrong to throw that back at you and say "it seems wrong for you to assume there isnt a link between dross & free?".
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote