View Single Post
Unread 23 Aug 2010, 07:18   #18
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Congratulations NFI

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
What i am saying is that they should try increasing their lead without help at this stage. Either treat them like Ascendancy and Apprime have been treated in similar positions for 10 rounds, or let them fight alone for some time. They already had too much help into roiding their competition so they can hardly claim to be anywhere close to the levels of any pax superpower at its peak, which should in my opinion be a goal for such an ambitious alliance, as currently Apprime and Ascendancy are far away from their peak.
I think my post simply said they were deserving of a bit of incoming so they don't pull away but an "OMG they've won!" post was totally unnecessary and in fact is going to prove totally counterproductive.