View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 11:31   #40
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Going for the emo/sk8er boi look

I have some white Lonsdales I wear sometimes - do they count as "trainers"?

On another note Blasto (I'm not going to pretend I'm an expert but...) - emos and sk8er bois aren't the same thing. sk8er bois wear baggy stuff, big shoes, and are just generally scruffy. There isn't much difference between them and students. Emos put a LOT more effort into their appearance. Someone find me a picture of an emo to show what I mean please?

I don't get the whole 16 year old fascination. Admittedly YES they often have perter bums and sexier bodies, but their boobs often haven't developed, and you're unlikely to get much in the way of interesting conversation out of them. Plus their experience in the bedroom department is going to be limited at best. Also they'll be living with their parents which just adds to complications.