View Single Post
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 22:47   #34
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hi! Anyone remember me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
you're going to be an excellent father.
by the way if your daughter/son (i don't know which it is) ever retorts "well actually i have had sex and i've even contracted HIV to prove it" after you've lambasted them for questioning your household rules and decree despite your obviously superior sexual encouters quota, then i suggest you send them over to GD so that they can replicate the legendary status as a complete pratt that you have so carefully garnished.
that is if they aren't already in jail lol!

yeah i don't doubt that for a second. the only reason i'm raising an eyebrow at the computer screen right now is because i've skipped ahead and read your next line.

are these the same people whose attention you crave?
you pathetic mess you!

p.s. don't post here
Oh dear how did I miss this.

I happen to be an outstanding father. But I don't use GD as a reference to measure my parenthood. GD is the internet. I don't allow the internet to become a direct link to my life, as we have enough people doing that already.
Whats sad is, you yourself, may never be a dad. This line means nothing now, as your life is nowhere near complete, but later, when your penis still has yet to produce a seed, it will sink in.
I don't seek attention. Its hard to call it seek, when all I have to do is contradict a few geeks (low class geeks may I add, I finally realized that there are differnt levels. The cool geeks, and the ones that don't have a clue)

Btw, only people who don't have sex, would keep pinging on the null notion that I do have sex, which I never directly said or implied.

You are telling on yourself.

You owned me here, holla at me when you are about 60 with noone to carry on your family name. Hopefully PA forums is still around, so you can check back at some of your old posts.