View Single Post
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 21:13   #9
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Law - Legal Advice !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
I even have a small section about how many species of orchids there are and how some enjoy frost but need to be kept warm when flowering. Im hoping I get some points for style and theatre heh
darling don't.

you'll get seriously criticised for trying to submit evidence.

(although if you're brave enough to try pulling it off you can say "as your lordship will be aware ... and then put it in" as it's only a moot. If you get questioned on it you can quip "my apologies my lord I had assumed that you could take judicial knowledge of these matters" - depends how brave you are)