View Single Post
Unread 28 Nov 2008, 18:14   #415
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rnd 29 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nestorn View Post
Then there is Assman, HC of Audentes, which is former asc player. Which side you think he will take?
I doubt Assassin being a former asc member had much to do with anything, others in the HC were HC of NoX who worked with denial in r26 so I doubt past alligences had much influence on audentes stance

however from the outset aud was going to hit denial, we were told not to bp together and to expect war at some point, it was taken as given that denial would probably be 1st when tagged and we would be 2nd (tho the HC said we would be 1st I doubt many of us believed em )
at this point it was pretty obvious we would do exactly the same as jenova in round 26 and ally with ND against denial, although I had rather hoped that aud would stay low and let ND and asc fight denial without us it did not happen, at least asc was involved as sure enough aud did not do very well at ptargeting and being ptargeted back and has now fallen some way out of the race for 1st.

ie audentes position was dictated by the ranks of the alliances at the start, it would have been strange if aud had completely stayed out of fighting denial, if aud HC thought we were going for #1 they had to fight sooner or later... pity for us it was sooner

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote