Thread: Truth
View Single Post
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 12:27   #35
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Truth

The Japanese textbooks have to be the most famous case of this.

Basically the Japanese Texbooks Specifically played down Japan's occupation of China from 1931 to 1945 but most specifically the Rape of Nanking (Nanking Massacre circa 1938?). The rape as I like to call it resulted in the deaths of about300,000 Chinese. Many civilians were hacked to death, and thousands of women were raped which was nice.

The Japanese textbooks also dont mention the sex slaves which were brought into Japan to service the young and old horny japanese.

I believe the textbooks also fail to mention what part Japan played in Korea which was once again comfort women, raping and pillaging.

Now the funny thing is the Japanese government knows this happened and they feel guilty. This guilt meant they have given South Korea and China Billions to well try and keep them quiet. Its the people of Japan who are ignorant.

If they are told from day one Black is White, they will believe Black is white. Unfortunately the text books are examples of how we are lied to on a daily basis and how we believe something purely because we have been told so.

The most recent example in my mind is the frosties kid. You know the kid who says "They're gonna taste great" etc. Rumours have been flying around both in my social circle, workplace and on the internet that he had commited suicide. These rumours after a bit of research seem to be untrue. In fact he is healthy and lives in South Africa.