Thread: hans
View Single Post
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 00:49   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: hans

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Thats like me breaking up with Andrew online.

Not that we're together, but in a hypothetical sense.

AND NO WE NEVER WILL BE EITHER BEFORE YOU ASK.
I dont think we had to ask. Hes made his feelings for you clear on so many occasions, its starting to sound like a teledrama.

"THIS SUMMER ON HALLMARK CHANNEL , ROBERT REDFORD AND BRUCE BOXLEITNER STAR IN A TALE OF UNREQUITED INTERNET LOVE .... NOT WITHOUT MY SKIDDY"
In his zeal to discover the Snark