View Single Post
Unread 4 Sep 2014, 00:20   #22
TheoDD

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about
Re: Public planet tags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
how is it benfitial for bigger tags?
Early on the smaller alliance have a chane making a bigger impact on a larger tag than later in the game.
All the alliances ive been in get their intel into tools very quick anyway.
The fact that PA has not yet impleted into alliance tool wich alliance is attacking you the most is quite suprising to me.
Wiich semi dedicated players would want to go around gather intel on all the planets in the univers just to find out who is your most hostile?
All the small 3 waves troll wave tags we have this round is more or less from my point of view just trying to ruin the community spirit of the game With some of their actions(no the troll waving), but i think the general idea of semi dedicated players should be able to teach those alliances that goes for "easy roids" a lesson.
Again a player that has no loyalty to anyone, but himself couldn't care less what tag he "may" have an impact on. A tool that shows stats with different search criteria based on hostility towards alliance is a completly different idea. And tbh useful, but it should have limitted search criterias based on your alliance intel: All planets ranked from top to bottom based on hostility over x pages. (Should display X ammount of hostile fleets and defensive.)
Hostile alliances. Displays list of ingame tagged members of alliance picked. Same Criterias; Most hostile and downwards.
Maybe a Galaxy search aswell, displaying most hostile galaxies.

But what is the difference between the "trollolwavers" and your "dedicated" players? Aren't they dedicated to what they do?
Supplying universe all intel removes one huge factor of the game on alliance level, and does in no way help the smaller ones. The bigger ones can easier coordinate through their agendas. The smaller ones will be farmed like a shit storm from both other small and big tags.
...and like most other people know 3 - 60? fleets will most likely struggle vs any alliance with a 150 fleet+ capability.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote