View Single Post
Unread 3 Sep 2014, 20:03   #21
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Public planet tags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
it still doesnt justify or make this idea good in any fashion.
tbh if i were without an alliance i couldn't care less who is what, when it comes to defending incs or attacking. And i see no reason why anyone else would, this idea is just benefitial for the bigger tags.
how is it benfitial for bigger tags?
Early on the smaller alliance have a chane making a bigger impact on a larger tag than later in the game.
All the alliances ive been in get their intel into tools very quick anyway.
The fact that PA has not yet impleted into alliance tool wich alliance is attacking you the most is quite suprising to me.
Wiich semi dedicated players would want to go around gather intel on all the planets in the univers just to find out who is your most hostile?
All the small 3 waves troll wave tags we have this round is more or less from my point of view just trying to ruin the community spirit of the game With some of their actions(no the troll waving), but i think the general idea of semi dedicated players should be able to teach those alliances that goes for "easy roids" a lesson.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote