View Single Post
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 04:28   #28
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Remember the story about my neighbour?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
I realise I'm being a complete pussy about this and I hate myself for it, but I just wanna run away from this and live somewhere else.
No you're not.

Your home is your last stronghold for mental security and comfort.

Someone living next door, who is prepared to STAB you, is quite easily enough to compromise that security.

I'd feel exactly the same.

It's not just a random thug, it's someone who knows who you are, knows where you live, knows how he can hurt you (not just physically).

It's ****ed up.

You have my complete sympathy, although I can't say I understand completely - it has never happened to me, and I hope it never will.