View Single Post
Unread 7 Mar 2011, 13:50   #646
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
lol ? we never comitted to hitting apprime, just like xVx we were in that channel to listen to you guys, and i was only there cause i suggested to rock hc's that in order to win, you had to hit app.

that you guys thought that meant us hitting app along yourside is your fault, not ours. and i no way did i ever say, we were going to hit app period.

Well for the rest you guys presured an inactive hc (greg), into making a choice he didn't feel comfortable making, and he returned on that decision.

next time deal with active hc's that is my suggestion to you. and you weren't around during those "meetings" so everything you come and say on forum is "hearsay"
Lucky for me my HC had the brains to log every pm/irc channel convo they had with ODDR. And when i get home ill be more then happy to prove you wrong. But as far as activity goes and speaking with Greg, when this decision was 'u turned' you were no where to be seen for over a week. So dont think activity was your strong point either.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote