View Single Post
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 13:52   #63
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will a top tier alliance ever fight ND 1v1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Umm. LMFAO.

Just needed to get that out of my system.

You seem to forget that P3n did a deal with App last round. App took down the top DLR so P3n could get #1 planet, whilst P3n dropped nap and launched on mass at CT on the final day, being so brave as to do it when no retal could be sent.

Then we all had to listen to 'how great p3n are' over and over.

Did you really think you would get away with it and that CT wouldn't be putting you back firmly in your place.

You acted like dicks, now you whine at retals?
I am not whining about it. I never would have even mentioned the fact that ct ptargeted penguins if darkhead (or whatever his nick) hadn't posted his "CT didn't start shit" comment, when in fact they are directly responsible for all the incoming they got this round. Maybe they have all the right to be pissed at penguins for losing last round, but ptargetting them this round was probably the first dumbass decission for CT this round. The second dumbass decission was getting friendly with ND.