View Single Post
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 17:44   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hating the world is not that easy, its quite an art, if i might say so.

PS You lack quite a lot songs in that list, dude, like
Promoe - THX 1138
and me, of course, had many songs in mind, but i cant remeber any names!

"Come on/light your lighters/all riot fighters/all fire igniters/that are fed up and tired"
"To let vandals and thieves off the world know the times rigth, if you hate the system, unite tonight. Tomorrow when we wake up, it will be allright"

But, of course, is much er not to hate the world, just try to make it better, and then, i would recomend
LoopTroop - The Struggle Continues
Casual Brothers - People
Bob Marley - War
Promoe - Yes Ayah and/or Positive&Negative
Dead Prez feat Beatnuts - Look Around
as songs to listen to. Oh, everything exept Bob Marley is rap/hiphop.

The best, of course, is just not to give a flying ****, and go around thrasing/vandalizing/spraypainting. That really gets on the police/authoroty/grownup communitys nerve. Of course, you need songs to that too, and then i would recomend
Promoe - Freedom Fighters
Artifacts - Wrong side off the tracks

But then, what do i know?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote