Thread: R65. Who wins?
View Single Post
Unread 10 Mar 2016, 11:43   #491
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice
Re: R65. Who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
Appreciate you may believe it is always ultores vs. Universe but having being on both sides I know you simply do not operate in a 1 on 1. There is always ultores tag grounding whilst letting the likes of hr or bows do your dirty work for you. Whether that's an increase in gal raids or flat out ptarget. I bet there isn't a single ally that has fought ult and not had heroes start fleet catching their players or doing lolwaves. The same as last round there were astaures planets hitting p3ng the same time ult were.
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=201119
Lets go over Astatores+HEROES hits:
Norsemen 145 , FL 71 , CT 78 , P3ng 71 , ND 394 , RB 70 , HR 64
Judging by those stats. Claiming they actively hit you is kind of pathetic. The only reason why ND has gotten so many incoming is cause they actively ptargetted them aswell.

Quote:
Because of the above and knowing regardless to how day 1 of hitting ult starts it always ends the same way from your side then other alliances organise their deals first before hitting you. You already have your friends to call on the same as everyone else does. This is a numbers game. If we count your tag that's 60 plus astaures who were on 25, which you have admitted are your other members then why would anyone attempt a 1 on 1 when they are likely outnumbered 2 to 1 before it starts? You can act like you have the giant e-dick here but a large factor to your alliance operations comes down to fleet numbers and not just the usage of those fleets as you claim. I would certainly not engage alone in a war where I have 45 members vs a potentiall ally of 85 especially considering my idler def planets and scanners are probably contributing to my alliance score at that point.
Again you missread a post of mine. Yes I claimed Astatores was there to support Ultores. I also made clear that not every planet in that tag plays to support Ultores. Now lets go over how you engaged in a war, from what I can see you went into it with 55 members, not 45. No idea where you lost 10 members. At the same time Astatores had 21 members when you engaged. So you added 4 members there, I have no idea why you bother to reduce your own numbers while adding numbers to your opponents. This is a common thing though, it is called victim mentality.
Also I have never stated a 1 on 1. But blockwars you claim Ultores has all allies ready to hit our enemies when a war starts. Which is untrue and can be easily shown on the stats again.
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=201119
Day 22 is the day Ultores started getting block incoming. It took 12 days for one of our enemies at the time to get over 100 incoming fleets in a night. Which was largely due to Ult ungrounding themselfs and giving over half of those incoming fleets.

Quote:
Ultores won't die off in a war even after crashing themselves senseless because you have a minimum of 20 planets taking the next role of the 40th counted member. Last round you crashed huge amounts of value and I believe the 40 counted was probably one of the few reasons you managed to stick us out for so long.
You are naive to think incoming does not affect an alliance. Do you honestly think having 140 incoming fleets a night at average wouldnt affect your members? Hell its a wonder not more value got crashed over the round. What you seem to forget though, is that P3nguins crashes plenty aswell with an average of 44 incoming fleets a night.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote