Thread: R65. Who wins?
View Single Post
Unread 10 Mar 2016, 00:48   #478
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice
Re: R65. Who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
This was the first time Ultores get out of tag defense really. To me it would be more interesting to have someone try to create even blocks and have a decent round. When you have 4 full tags make commitments to stop Ultores from winning, having those planets not play would be like shooting ourselfs in the foot. It really no longer is a secret alliances like ND and CT prefer huge gangbangs over a fair blockwar. ND purposely tells their members to only build attack ships and tells their members to crash value to hurt Ultores.

Realisticly though, any other alliances would have lost most their activity. Getting 140 incoming average a day is alot.

So you finally admit they are your support tags?

In regards to your post that p3ng ignores def ships and I don't know about your time in p3ng. We set a value % minimum for what we need. Perhaps the % could be higher but we are an attack focused alliance as you know so we generally will have a higher focus there. You know you will get hammered by the other alliances as I expect will occur again next round. We expect a lighter load of incs so the attack ships are of greater value to us.
ReaperSix is offline   Reply With Quote