View Single Post
Unread 21 Jun 2014, 19:22   #241
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post
Its true that p3ng isnt hitting Ult and we only get random incs from ND but you're still in the same block as Faceless, BlackFlag and CT: you are all allied to eachothers and CANT attack the other 3/4.

You say you are not part of that block but you arent on Ultores side either, and neither you are neutral. That only leaves one choice.

I guess you must of missed the point Assman actually made which was as follows:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
We were also (up to last nite) p targeting faceless for most of the week. So we are not part of this 'block'
So, they were p targeting faceless all week, how did that not benefit Ult? From what I can see this only stopped last night, and now your on here moaning. They WERE p targeting one of your main enemies for a week.. not their fault you had other incoming and couldn't capitalise on this. From what I hear p3ng and Ult also have avoidance agreements (from when p3ng approached Ult for the ceasfire which I believe is spoke about on page 3 of this same thread) so how are they exactly going to help this block you speak of if they cant even hit you and were hitting your enemy till yesterday?

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote