View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 14:20   #19
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by HAL-9000
Wow ffs people don't think that I believe in first cause blimey. That is just what christians say. Ofc God made god, etc (omnipotent therefore beyond your understanding). Just because I know their arguments doesn't mean i do not ridicule them. You ppl need to calm down, from one atheist to another!
I'm not attacking you. It's fairly important you understand what religion does and doesn't provide. Answering life's questions is just the vector; the "answers" aren't answers per se but mental dead-ends that help us cope with inconsistent and incorrect knowledge; the important aspect of religion is not meta-physical but practical. IMO.

PS. Marvin Minsky is better at this than me.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote