View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 17:38   #6
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Offical APA and NewDawn announcement.

On a note from NewDawn;
ND will continue to play as we planned this round, it's required a huge amount of work and commitment from our HCs in order to get ourselves set up again after the between round debacle and losses, and we are not going to let that go to waste.
We apologise to those who's coords have been released because of this; and particularly to those alliances who will suffer due to fake defence bots/channels being linked to alliances and members because of this.
NewDawn for now is not making any immediate in-game reaction to this. Revenge would be satisfying, but we will not let it dominate our policy and screw up our rebuilding efforts.

On a personal note; I am very disappointed if the suspected individual is actually responsible for this; I have always seen him as a friend and so this doesn't make me very happy.
But, fair enough, no rules have been broken, and I just hope that other alliances and individuals will take a sympathetic stance.

With love from NewDawn,
Gate <3

EDIT: On the plus side, look how leet and metal my ruler/planetname is. Rawr.