View Single Post
Unread 24 Jun 2007, 18:57   #23
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Poland's fairly brilliant EU negotiating strategy

What has 'cultural differences' got to do with the EU exactly? - or is that some vague euphemism for saying the turks would be all dark, islamic and thieving - which is fine, the eastern europeans are all pale, catholic (bastards!) and thieving.

Personally i say let them in, let them all in; just don't pay them anything from taxes. I realise the two aren't connected, but it seems a tad odd to allow Turkey into the council of europe and thereby allow its judges to adjudicate on matters that affect us but to throw up some 'omg barbarians' type argument when considering the EU.

I don't agree with the type of secular government that France has (too statist), but its worth noting that if Turkey joined it'd be little different in practise. Turkey is already a member of NATO, its hardly like they're the enemy.