View Single Post
Unread 24 Jun 2007, 03:42   #16
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Poland's fairly brilliant EU negotiating strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
In my eyes enlargement is pretty much done and over with. The former Yugoslavian states (Croatia, Macedonia, Bosnia, Montenegro, even Serbia) will join eventually, as will the Ukraine if it chooses the West over Russia. But I don't think that Turkey will join the EU within the next 30 years.
If it gets over its human rights record, why not?

I would like to see Norway join at some point, and probably switzerland.

I am a pro European. I believe in the idea and I believe that it can only eventually do good. We have two world wars to teach us the lesson that we should fight at the diplomacy tables rather than on the battlefields.

As one we could also be one of the strongest, most advanced alliance in the world.

That rivalling the middle east, the asian countries and the americas.

Yet we are still being divided. It is down to countries like Britain, Poland, France, Germany who think they are bigger than Europe. No country is bigger than Europe. We are one. We should really become the united states of europe, give up our nationality and become just European. Everyone should be forced to learn at least three european languages and then we will all live happily ever after.

I hate Britain at the moment. I think I want to move to Spain.