Thread: Body Hair...
View Single Post
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 13:54   #15
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by JamMak
Things may not go according to plan

thats the most LOL thing in ages.

now friends, planetarions, GDers, lend me your eyes. Lets be honest lads, 90% of us have hairy arses, tis ok, thats what being a man is all about. Dont ever shave. Just wipe and flush, wipe and flush. I soon realised at the age of around 11 (when my body freaked out and i briefly developed breasts whilst getting hair in places i didnt think needed any, ie in my pubes and arse, i mean they were hairyless for the first decade of my life when i was at my most vurnerable, so why on earth does evolution think i need it now!!!!!, personally i think a study needs to be conducted to find out what percentage of transexuals beomce females just to get rid of the hair) well anyways, noone ever said you had to flush once, personally i wipe my arse several times then flush, wipe my arse several times then flush again, in this way i dont block the bog with paper, and ensure that my botty is nice and crap free. The person in the link above would have saved a lot of trouble if only he'd spent a little more time in the bog, remember gents, wipe and flush twice. Its the mark of the real man.