View Single Post
Unread 30 Aug 2010, 19:38   #45
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Replace the incompetent MH staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
What I can't understand is why some folk playing PA have never had a run in With the Multihunters (i.e. Me) just by following common sense / joining #multihunters and ask if a ruler/planet name / gal banner to see if it is Acceptable to use PRIOR to actually using it.

Whilst there are some down Right retards/cheats/contempt artists who get closed/repremanded on a regular basis.

They are ruining My PA experience more than the MHs do.
Although I'm sure cin* would prefer this thread to end here unfortunately paisley doesn't actually have a point.

1) Common sense is not an objective position. I'd have assumed horny is not a banned word to be honest. I mean I doubt there's a 12 year old out there who hasn't heard the word before. Also as has been pointed out a prominent r/p used the word last round. Now, my common sense would assume that this means it's perfectly acceptable.

2) Why should anyone have to join an irc channel to see if their r/p is acceptable? There should be clear guidelines outlining what is and isn't acceptable. If you can't make them clear then you probably don't have any idea what you're doing and you're making it up as you go along depending on how you feel about things. This is not a good thing. This is a bad thing. It is arbitrary and highly annoying.

3) Dunk has, to my knowledge, never been closed before this round. For a while the multihunters decided penis allianz was offensive (****ing seriously guys it's the actual name for a part of the male body) and he changed it to Censored Allianz but thankfully they managed to get over themselves there.

For the record I think the main problem most people have with the multihunters is that they never, ever admit they're wrong on things like this. Although you'll see planets get reopened when half the community knows they were farming I cannot remember a single circumstance of a multihunter changing their position on an r/p or banner when someone attempts to argue it.

*Stop moderating. You're crap at it.