View Single Post
Unread 16 Feb 2011, 22:16   #334
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart View Post
the comment was for maxi specifically assassin. what it says about the rest of the politics this round is for you guys to argue about.

actually edit - when did we ever hit oddr? they have never been our enemy nor our goal, I don't know why you are implying we have ever been hitting oddr with that little comment, or we were going to. I just don't understand. (maybe this is why my hc don't ask me to do politics, i don't understand what drives people to lie when it is such a blatant lie so I don't know how to converse you assassin) Again I don't know why they didn't hit us last night. thats for you guys to argue about.

Im just pointing out from rumours ive heard flying around your both avoiding each other due to some secret agreement. Im not exactly lying, i never stated it was totally true hence the 'rumour' bit. But just thought id throw that out there to see if a CT HC or ofc an Oddr HC wanted to comment on it.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote