View Single Post
Unread 15 Feb 2011, 00:30   #302
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelle View Post
I see your point, but tbh. Morale is a lot better atm than when winning per default.
Undoubtedly. But when you're miles clear you don't need morale. Just enough member control to prevent your alliance ripping itself to shreds in the absence of a genuine enemy to fight. So the question really is are you motivated enough. So far the answer is unclear*!

*I'm not trying to insult anyone here. It's just a statement of fact.