View Single Post
Unread 7 Oct 2014, 18:45   #304
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Stats - Round 59 and beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
the thing i dislike the most about this set, and last round set is the limitted class interaction. Are we seriously at the point, where we need to stop freesteal/freekill through stats? (And yet this happends) Just MH/PA Team that can't see past the obvious, and rather make stands elsewhere.

I wouldn't mind a ST set where there was more diversity, more viable strategies, and more viable counters. With this beta set, and last rounds limitted class interaction makes this more of a numbers game than anything. Which clearly was prooven last round!
I think having narrow, but more or less stats that actualy allows you to cover all your bases with say two cat/x or etd/x or cat/etd is better.
Take R56 stats for an example, there was no way to cover all Your needs With either one attack class or attack classes that interacted imho.
That resulted in two alliances NAPing each other from pt0-900 or what not, and they were able to fetch of all the smaller/lesser alliances just out of not having to focus on building def against each other.

R51 had to some extent brilliant stats, one of the preround blocks went for FR forts, FAnG went for CR/BS forts, and the small tags, ODDR, MegaLonia, and ROCK went for CO.
Each strat was working for everyone, while CO had a lot of holes defensively, they could easily roid most gals if they had enough numbers.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote